Pre-Kindergarten(4yrs – 5yrs)
Our curriculum provides child with well-rounded learning experiences while receiving positive, nurturing care. As an essential stepping stone to kindergarten, your child is developed in:
- Use of materials in a variety of ways, and begin to work on planning skills.
- Symbolic thinking.
- Telling stories and act them out, along with gaining exposure to writing.
- Basic conversational and self-expression skills.
- Counting skills and numeral recognition, along with shapes, and patterning.
- Self-awareness and independence.
- Being part of a community and develop familiar routines.
- Object classification, as well as learning about the natural world around them.