Early Learners(3yrs – 4yrs)
We foster your child’s creativity in an environment that encourages curiosity and exploration. Our teachers guide your child using technology, dramatic play, outdoor activities and more to make learning a fun and fruitful experience. We know that your 4-year-old is ready for the next challenge. We provide the motivation and guidance to build on their momentum and prepare them for school. Children build their skills across areas in;
- Following directions, completing tasks with little supervision, and participate actively in group games.
- Responding appropriately to questions about books, and repeat different words/sentences to get another person to respond.
- Developing the ability to find solutions to simple problems.
- Creative Arts using materials, such as pencils, paints, play dough, and musical instruments, in different and varied ways.
- Sorting and solving simple puzzles.
- Identifying numerals and alternating patterns, classify objects into living and non-living categories, use terms related to location, direction, and distance, as well as to use the language of time (day, night, yesterday, today, tomorrow).